Video: Watch this demo
Description: This is a very old tesla coil.
- DC power supply
- Induction Coil
- 2 Banana plugs
- Connect the induction coil to the power supply.
- Set the air gap to about an inch and turn on the power supply. Set it to 8VDC.
- Make sure the rotary switch on the induction coil is locked in the on position.
- Adjust the small air gap at the bottom by turning the knob.
- It should get to a point where you can just tap the bottom air gap to get it started and it will keep going.
- Turn on the power supply.
- Tap the bottom air gap to get it to start.
- When finished, turn off the power supply.
High Intensity Ultraviolet Light
Do not stare at the spark gap. Dangerous amounts of UV radiation may be emitted.
High Voltage / High Frequency
Due to the high frequency high voltage, keep away from sensitive electronics.
Avoid long contact, as electrical burns may occur.
Note: Not very effective and hard to use. The table top tesla coil is recommended.
This unit is slightly more powerful than the table top tesla coil and portable tesla coil.