Description: This demonstration uses the chemical properties of two citrus fruits to power a clock.
- Two fruits (lemons, oranges, etc.)
- Fruit Clock
- Just remember that you need to get the fruit
- You’re going to need two of whatever fruit you were able to find in the previous step
- Place whatever fruit you found into the two cups beside the clock
- Show that the clock is not on.
- Stick the copper and galvanized steel electrodes into a fruit as shown in the picture.
- Note that the clock is now being powered off two fruit.