Description: Hot air rises!
- Large, thin plastic bag
- Wire circle of approximately 6 inches diameter
- Hair dryer
- If it hasn’t already been done, make a circle of the piece of wire.
- Staple the bag to the wire by folding the bag edges around the wire and stapling above. Make sure this is done uniformly around the bag.
- Have someone else hold the bag for you (it’s MUCH easier this way).
- Blow hot air into the bag for about 30 seconds, being careful not to MELT the bag!
- Let go, and watch the bag float!